On what stock exchange are CT REIT Units traded?

CT REIT trades on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX) under the ticker symbol CRT.UN.

back to top

How do I purchase CT REIT Units?

CT REIT Units can be purchased through a licensed stockbroker or investment representative.

back to top

How do I transfer my Units or change my address?

Please contact your broker as they will be able assist you with this request.

back to top

Does CT REIT pay distributions?

Yes, CT REIT pays cash distributions. Distributions are paid on or about the 15th day of each month to Unitholders of record at the close of business on the last business day of the immediately preceding month. To view CT REIT’s distribution history on this website, click here.

back to top

Does CT REIT have a Distribution Reinvestment Plan (DRIP)?

CT REIT has a distribution reinvestment plan (DRIP), which allows certain Canadian resident unitholders to elect to have their distributions reinvested in additional Units. No brokerage commissions or service charges are payable in connection with the purchase of Units under the DRIP and CT REIT will pay all administrative costs. Unitholders who participate in the DRIP receive an additional distribution of units equal to 3.0% of each cash distribution that was reinvested by them. The price per unit is calculated by reference to the five-day volume weighted average closing price of CT REIT Units on the TSX.

back to top

What is CT REIT’s fiscal year-end?

CT REIT’s fiscal year ends December 31.

back to top

How do I obtain a copy of CT REIT’s financial reports?

CT REIT’s financial reports are available directly from this website and can be accessed here. You can also find CT REIT’s other public disclosure documents on www.sedar.com.

back to top

When was CT REIT’s initial public offering and what was the offering price?

CT REIT’s initial public offering occurred on October 23, 2013 at a price of $10.00 per unit.

back to top

What is the taxable portion of the cash distributions?

The taxable portion of the cash distributions can be obtained from this website and accessed here.

back to top

Who provides the necessary tax information in order for me to prepare my tax return?

This information is provided to your investment representative or financial advisor and the broker should forward a T3 to you to enable you to file your tax return. If you do not receive a T3 by the beginning of March, call your broker and request it be forwarded to your attention.

back to top

Who can I contact for more information?

For general enquiries, please call 1-855-770-7348 (REIT). For investor relations enquiries, journalistic requests for interviews or to obtain additional information please fill out the form here.

Please contact CT REIT's transfer agent, Computershare Trust Company of Canada, for unitholder enquiries related to:

  • Participation in distribution reinvestment plan
  • Electronic delivery of unitholder documents
  • Distribution payments or direct deposit of distributions into your Canadian bank account
  • Change of address
  • Transfer of units
  • Consolidation of multiple mailings to one unitholder
  • Estate settlements

Computershare Trust Company of Canada Shareholder Services

100 University Avenue
Toronto, ON, M5J 2Y1, Canada
Toll free: 1-877-982-8768 (toll-free in North America)
Tel: 514-982-7555
Fax: 1-866-249-7775
E-mail: service@computershare.com

back to top